Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ZScape!

How we run our staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z
Owner
Owner
Z

ZPoints : 71

How we run our staff Empty
PostSubject: How we run our staff   How we run our staff EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 pm

A lot of people have asked me how we run our staff. We have NO real owner or co-owner. We run staff of certain 'Jobs'. In order for a change to make place, all the 'Jobs' must agree with something. It adds a team working environment to the server. It takes more then one person to make a change, which means less useless updates or changes and helps stop major errors in the server.

Developers
- Drew
- Z

Drew and I are the ONLY developers. We will have other people that may be a 'Coder', but WILL NOT have administrator on the server. Only Drew and I will have administrator on the server.

We then have moderators, which moderators are not directly afflicted with us. We don't treat them any better then regular members. Both me and drew have run and been apart of poorly run servers and see what happens when they have conflicts created by this, and it's not good.

As an example of what we consider a good member of the server (Hope I'm allowed to use him as an example), Dn Angel came on ZScape when it first opened. Right when he got on, he saw a duping bug, he showed me what he duped and gave it to me, after that he then wrote a guide on the forums on how to fix the dupe. Not one time did he ask for anything in return for helping us.

I hope this helps those that were wondering about staff and how we run it.
Back to top Go down
http://zscape317.com

How we run our staff
Page 1 of 1