Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ZScape!

Donate here - Benefits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z
Owner
Owner
Z

ZPoints : 71

Donate here - Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Donate here - Benefits   Donate here - Benefits EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Thank you for your interested in donating to ZScape. ALL DONATIONS GO TOWARDS SERVER COSTS AND WEBSITE COSTS. If for some reason you have doubts what our donations go towards, I can send you a list of monthly costs we have and a transcript of my paypal and what's paying for to assure you it is all going to the server.

None of us get paid or benefit from us. If for some reason we can't get enough donations each month, we may put our own month forth or may not, just depends.

What can you donate for? Here is our current list of items you can donate for!

Donator Status - $5 or above
All party hats - $6 each
Chaotic Weapons - $8 each
99 in ONE skills - $5
99 in TWO skills - $7

If there is something you want but is not on this list, please PM me and I'll let you know what I can do. Once we get this next month paid for, I will organize a detailed list on these items.

Donate here.

Once you donate, please post a topic in the donate center with the following information.

Paypal Email :
Amount Donated :
What item/thing :
Transaction # :
Back to top Go down
http://zscape317.com

Donate here - Benefits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Donate Center :: Donate Center-
Jump to: