Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Welcome to the ZScape forums! Click register to the get full benefits from our awesome community!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ZScape!

Just a picture of client addon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DnAngel
DnAngel

ZPoints : 43

Just a picture of client addon Empty
PostSubject: Just a picture of client addon   Just a picture of client addon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 pm

This is what the client looks like with the orbs.

Just a picture of client addon Untitled
Back to top Go down
Z
Owner
Owner
Z

ZPoints : 71

PostSubject: Re: Just a picture of client addon   Just a picture of client addon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 pm

That looks very nice. Other people may want to add this onto theirs as it's a nice feature that our client unfortunately doesn't have at the moment. Thank you for posting this!
Back to top Go down
http://zscape317.com
DnAngel
DnAngel

ZPoints : 43

PostSubject: Re: Just a picture of client addon   Just a picture of client addon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:26 pm

No problem, if you'd like I can give you this client open source of course and you can use it.
Back to top Go down
Z
Owner
Owner
Z

ZPoints : 71

PostSubject: Re: Just a picture of client addon   Just a picture of client addon EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:29 pm

If you want you can. It's up to you, or if you want to post a guide on how to get them, whatever works more. I'd prefer the guide, as I wouldn't have to change client download link, or if you gave it to me, I can post is on the forums as a 'Secondary/Special' client.

Up to you!
Back to top Go down
http://zscape317.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a picture of client addon   Just a picture of client addon Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a picture of client addon
Page 1 of 1